Kirklees light railway show 2nd Sept

BugMan

A few of us went to a small local show at the Kirklees light railway show site on Sunday, weather was really great and we had a row of 3 of us on display with lots of people coming up for a chat

IMG_3620.thumb.JPG.123fabd612b43f862f71331fe9c75b6f.JPG

as you can see I took the opportunity to get my bonnet off, as usual, but kept getting people asking why i had put a diesel in a kit car as the engine plate has 2.0 GTDi on it, which made the rest of my fellow Westie guys laugh and take the p***, which was actually very funny.

Ford ECOBOOST 2.0 GTDI (GASOLINE DIRECT INJECTION TURBOCHARGED ENGINE)

Big thanks to Craig for all the micky taking and the pictures

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BugMan said:

as you can see I took the opportunity to get my bonnet off, as usual, but kept getting people asking why i had put a diesel in a kit car as the engine plate has 2.0 GTDi on it, which made the rest of my fellow Westie guys laugh and take the p***, which was actually very funny.

Braver men than I, might say 'it's ugly enough to be a diesel' :p