Hello!

Yorkyboy83

Welcom eive got the little driver bit from trigger wheels you connect across coil inputs if you need one, bought one and I didn’t need it

Yeah sorry about the wonky pics. My iPhone X has gone off for repair so the best I have for now. 

When I got the car tachometer, speedo and oil pressure gauges didn’t work (previous owner had just had a zetec 1800 in) managed to get a rev counter working (the vdo one I have just refuses to move) but a new cheap amazon one kind of works (it’s really lazy and slow. Even on 4cyl setting)using the megajolt tacho out. 

Welcome, again from Yorkshire.   :ww: :westy:

You should come along to one of our Mtg's and catch up with a like minded bunch people, which is how I got involved in all this fun and games.

Robin is our AO, but he's currently in Scotland

21 hours ago, BugMan said:

Robin is our AO, but he's currently in Scotland

I'm back now, keep looking on the forum for our next meeting and events. 

• Like 1