• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Thornfalcon Annual Classic Car Meet

Dave Licence

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this entry, apologies if not!

This Sunday 19 August is the Thornfalcon annual classic car meet near Taunton, Somerset (see link for further details)

It's a great morning / lunch and a chance to see an amazing selection of cars from all eras; last year had 1500! It's free as well (donations on exit to the organising charity) just turn up and park where directed.

There are usually numerous kit cars there as well including Westfields.

Food is available.

Not sure if anyone in the club is going? Unfortunately I won't have my Westfield by then, but will be one of the lowly few attending in a tin top.

http://www.thornfalconclassics.com/event.aspx

Don't forget your camera!

Dave

Hi I went last year in my Westfield it’s a great show. We got soaked on the way home.where about are you in Taunton.

Going to the CSCC meeting at Thruxton, or I'd have popped along.

I’m up towards Crowcombe (Minehead direction)

Where are the rest of us Somersetians located?

1 hour ago, AdgeC said:

Going to the CSCC meeting at Thruxton, or I'd have popped along.

That looks cracking. I’m heading to castle combe for their classic racing in October (whilst looking longingly at the track and wishing I was driving it)

Hi I am in Wedmore near cheddar. I am a member of Crowcombe estate shoot so I am in Crowcombe every other week so i now it well 

I'm on the levels, east of Bridgwater. Probably being over cautious, but bear in mind this is a public forum accessible to the world!

Well we shall have to have a meet up once I collect my car - who knows, perhaps one day we could create a Somerset area...

Noted re caution thanks.