Membership type required?

Dave Licence

Hi, I’m new on the forum and have a membership query before I pick the wrong option.

I would like to bring my partner to club events - does she need to be a member as well or can she attend under my membership? (She has no need to be on the forum etc)

Also, at stoneleigh kit car show do wscc members get to camp on the club stand? My former club offer this and it’s a great part of the weekend :-)

Many thanks

Dave

Partners, family and friends are most welcome at Club events; specific membership is not required, however with membership there are benefits of course such as member only pricing/discounts on entry to national events and some track days and of course on products and services from our Sponsors and Traders.

At Stoneleigh we do have a club camping area. This is however limited to members and close family who provide a couple of hours over the show weekend helping out on the stands, car parking, set-up and take down, etc. so it's not specifically for members but for members that are running the show.

Hope that helps, pleased to have you along and :ww:

Thanks Andy that’s really useful. As it’s only +£10 I’ll treat her to it this year and see how it goes!...

Happy to assist with the club stand - we’re used to arriving on the Saturday. Who should we contact to put our names down?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HappyDave said:

Happy to assist with the club stand - we’re used to arriving on the Saturday. Who should we contact to put our names down?

Them you. Sign up details will start to appear early next year, keep an eye on the forums and of course, the club magazine.