"Now found" BEC wanted. Busa, blade...

maurici

As per title.

Needs to be track byased as a base. Lsd, decent brakes, protechs (as a minimum) grp seats... oh. And  roadlegal and mot'd... 

Full cage preferred.

Budget is tight but will be widened for the right car...

I may even go for some very light no BEC... who knows (1.8zetec on tbs wellcomed). Whatever it is, the engineerin on it must be quite straight forward... std bottom ends and mild tuned engines rather than ultimate fast-to-the-split-second machines...

Im coming from an overly complicated and higly tunned car, and I want to avoid this, witch is the only reason I've sold my former westy.

If someone is thinking on selling... then... well. PM me. You guys know from the car im coming from... so please, avoid std factory buid cars and fully tourers as they are out of my interest right now.

Cheers!!

Well... that must be a frikin record...

CAR NOW SORTED!

if you stalk the wanted section you can really work out what happened here... XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, maurici said:

CAR NOW SORTED!

if you stalk the wanted section you can really work out what happened here... XD

Got there 5 minutes after a very CleaR clue! :D

• Haha 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.