Fitting Windscreen and Wet weather Gear with Cage

LukeW

I've recently brought a Westfield with a full cage with Aero screen.

I have seen a couple of Westfields with the half hood but use the windscreen to attach them and the rear roll bar to fit over.

How easy is it to fit a screen and get half hood and potentially full wet weather gear with a full roll cage fitted.

Has any one done it or have any examples?

Thanks

Luke

@Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator did have a half hood for his caged car, not sure if its sold. Have you looked at the loom to see if you've got the connectors available for wipers, heater etc. I cut mine out of the loom during my build.

Ive a full screen with a cage. I bought my Seight with an aero screen but changed to a full screen for road trips into Europe.

Soft bits made the half hood for me. 

IMG_0013.JPG

Nice So it can be done.

@kenton That's exactly why I want a screen and half hood to get out for longer trips abroad etc.

@IanK (Bagpuss)  Good shout, i'll check that the weekend see if the connectors are on the loom still for wipers.

Thanks all for the info.

• Like 1