Wind deflectors

miller

Morning all

just wondered if anyone uses wind deflectors and if they are any good and worth the money 

has anyone got any for sale or a link to buy some please if I get some, I have been to Westfield factory and they are £90 (Is there any discount for members ) lol

thanks Roy 

I made my own from polycarbonate.  First made a card template and then cut and bent the polycarbonate. Mounted them on door hinges I purchased off Westfield. They have been on now for 10 years and are becoming a little crazed around the area of the bend so could do with renewal.

Cost was minimal as I got some offcuts from a plastics supplier for next to nothing.

Definitely worthwhile as they cut down spray and wind into the cockpit.

I made my own to.. Perspex from a local supplier 6mm. They work a treat with little buffering in the cabin.. If you do make some cut a card template to your desired shape, plenty of pictures available for design and size. you can get hinges from Westfield, no too expensive.

Gazza

I don't use them, love the wind in the hair (not that there's much left) but always wear ballistic sun glasses. Closest feeling to biking without a helmet. ive never been in a Westfield with them, it would be interesting to see what it's like, may be a good thing for motorway use.