steve d's winter project

SteveD

wendy if you can do it so can bev ! sorry i  ....................

just a small insight into the winter goings on in the davies garage  :p

and not a stella can in site  :arse: or can you spot one

???  :angry:  :t-up:  :arse:

elan1.jpg

elan2.jpg

elan3.jpg

and the rest of the goings on  :arse: you just don't want to know about  :p  :oops:  ???

Steve.

Are you sure this is your car.  Last time you posted a picture it was a nice shiny yellow :D

Now it seems to be orange with a Max Power stripe on it.

Whats going on ?

???

nob i can asure you it is the same elan ,it was dark tonight when i took the pictures  ??? and to be honest these pictures look more like the true colour  :) and i thought i would go for a more errrrrrrrrrrm lets say different colour stripe  :oops:  every chuffin elan has a green stripe on it  :arse:  ??? and i quite like it  :cool:  :blues:  :t-up:a sort of benneton colour  ???  :oops:  :xmas:

nob have you spotted the stella can yet !

p********s the lot of ya  ??? anyway off to the fridge to get me a stella  :D  :p  :suspect:

errrrrrrrrrr no nob that is ian's throttle boddy set up  ;) try again i can see it infact i think there maybe two  ;) i shall go and have a look  ??? sorry just had a look and theres only one ,i think its quite obvious  ???  :t-up:

Hey there Breath Monster,

Is the big circle on the bonnet a positioning guide for the spare wheel?  Much the same as a Land Rover me thinks.:laugh:

Could be one of them driving technique thingies - fill it to the brim with Stella Artois - and see how long it takes to spill out whilst driving carefully????:p

edden i have a large straw that goes through a hole in the side window so that i can drink me beer while driving  :suspect:  :p  ???  :arse:  :bangshead:

top picture bottom shelf at the back  :p 1 tin in the middle  :arse:  :suspect: