• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC at Mallory Park 2004

Club Chairman (Reserve)

persuade SWMBO to let me do it AND... AND then i realise it's on her Birthday!!!!!!!!

Bring her along Si, what more could a Girl want on her Birthday than a trip out to Mallory Park.?????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• Club Chairman (Reserve)

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Sounds like there's a lot of interest in this. What sort of numbers will it be limited to?

Andy

drive up from darn sarf but i've got to persuade SWMBO to let me do it AND... AND then i realise it's on her Birthday!!!!!!!!

(serious grovel mode engaged) :)

I can see that might be a problem for some of us Southern jessies but I thought you Northern guys were made of sterner stuff!

Can't you sweeten the pill by giving her the day off from bringing the coal in? :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

but I hope to be there just to see what some of you guys look like.

It won't be a very pleasant experience  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Prices and details are sorted  :D  :D  :D  A down-loadable entry form will soon be made available on the website in PDF format  :D  :D

But in the meantime here's some brief initial info  :D

Entrance Fee (per driver) £95.00p for W.S.C.C Members. and £105.00p for Non-WSCC Members.

For those that cannot await for PDF form to be uploaded then for an entry form please send a STAMPED self addressed envelope to

The Westfield Sports Car Club

Mark Stanton.    102 Broadmoor Avenue, Smethwick, Warley, West Midlands. B67 6JU.

Happy New Year

:D  :D  ;)

Mark

Is that just an entry form or

an entry form with post dated cheque or

an entry form with current dated cheque   :(

Cheers

Nick

*sigh*  :D  :D

You ask for entry form, I send you entry form, you fill it in and return it with payment  :D  :D

Ah forget it Nick - Just send me a cheque payable to WSCC Motorsport Ltd - I know what you're like with doing neat writing :devil::D

As soon as I get 600 entries - I book flight to a suitable tax haven without extradition treaty with the UK  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :xmas:

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to update the downloadable entry form Mark

"Friday 18th July 2003" :durr: return by 1st July 2003

???

What is the correct fee? I prefer £89.00 :D

You might want to update the downloadable entry form Mark

Yep I do  :durr:  :D  :devil:  :D but  :durr:  :blush:  :p

and sorry prices have gone up so its £95.00  :D but still excellent VFM and cheaper than any other equivalent track day at Mallory  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First the bad news - Mallory Park on July 16 2004 is cancelled - due to the fact that the British Superbike Championship has booked the circuit from Thursday 15 July until Sunday 18 July  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

Now the GOOD NEWS - WSCC at Mallory Park has been re-scheculed for Friday 30 July 2004.

Cost and details are all the same - just date change - we will re-imburse anyone currently entered who is unable to make new date.

Many apologies but this is out of our and Mallory Parks control as the Brit Superbike Championship carries the bigger clout - they only notified Mallory on Monday and fortunately Mallory folks have managed to provide us a very close date to original

Thanks

Mark