WSCC at Mallory Park 2004

Club Chairman (Reserve)

WSCC Trackday at Mallory Park Friday 16 July 2004.

Entrance Fee (per driver) £95.00p for W.S.C.C Members. and £105.00p for Non-WSCC Members.

For those that cannot await for PDF form to be uploaded then for an entry form please send a STAMPED self addressed envelope to

The Westfield Sports Car Club

Mark Stanton.    102 Broadmoor Avenue, Smethwick, Warley, West Midlands. B67 6JU.

Free Camping available on Thursday evening 15 July.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• Club Chairman (Reserve)

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

errrrrrrrm i think i will and in my own car  :t-up: dash is in looking good  :devil:

Dare I do it??

You know you wanna  :D  :D

Will it be at the same very reasonable price of £89 ?

Don't know yet, waiting for all final paperwork and costings to come through  ;)  ;)  we'll try and keep as cheap as possible.  ;)

I'm not chasing the folks at Mallory for paperwork as the family have just suffered a bereavement with the sad news of Edwina Overend passing away  :(  :(  :(

Mallory are also re-developing the pit lane and paddock - so hopefully that may be finished  :)

:D  Going to try and make it this year :D:D

I shall be there to do my compulsary two sessions and lay under the car trying to tighten the sump again :D:D:D:D

AAAhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of summer.  Missing it already :blues:

errrrrrrrm i think i will and in my own car  :t-up: dash is in looking good  :devil:

It may be ready in time Steve but will you be able to drive it  :arse:

rob i can asure you i will be driving it at a nice steady sedate pace  :suspect:  ??? i wouldn't want to chip it  :0  ???  :t-up:

what buzz for 5 minutes and then dissapear into thin air like anglesey  :arse:  :p  :suspect:  :oops:  :durr:

Could you have picked a worse day? Not only have I got to persuade Andy H to drive up from darn sarf but i've got to persuade SWMBO to let me do it AND... AND then i realise it's on her Birthday!!!!!!!!

(serious grovel mode engaged) :)