Donington Kit Car Show

Club Chairman (Reserve)

WSCC Show Stand at Donington Kit Car Show, East Mids.

4th and 5th September 2004

Volunteers required to help out - see magazine for Show Co-Ordinators details.    :D  :D

Camping available.

Please note this is a date change from previous info and that contained on club calendars  ;)  ;)  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Me - I'm confused

I'm sure organisers will have a confirmed date  :p  :D  they've still got 9 months to sort out a date and give us a big enough stand  :D  :D  :D  :xmas:

Chris,

This is a bit worrying, you frequenting such a site.

Are you looking to upgrade your car to a 2B?

Hope you had a good Christmas

(Rich Cleaver)   :D  :D

"frequent" is not the term I would use....spying on Mick Mellors is nearer the truth.

To be fair, RHOC generally get a very good turn out at the various shows they attend, and they seem to have more going on when there, such as Barbequeing roadkill and Archery competitions (only joking, they eat the roadkill raw).

In my new role as (ahem !;) Events Coordinator for the shows that WSCC will attend in 2004 (see article in latest Westfield World), I thought it best to check out what the other clubs are up to. Its actually pretty mind-blowing when you discover just how many kit / classic / sports car events are held in the UK.