Sign in to follow this  
Gary Taylor - Scotland AO

Clan McWesty Bo’Ness revival

Bo’Ness Revival Sunday 2nd September 

I know we are only into June but time marches on and the organisers for Bo’Ness revival are asking for numbers , so that they can allocate space for us, please note we are limited to 10 cars max so get in quick

so can you add your name here if intending to attend and we can sort the details from there

thanks Gary

Gary 

matt

rab

neville

Jim

its my 60th birthday party the night before some of you may not be fit to make it ?????

• Haha 1

For those that haven't been to this event before, have a look at http://www.bonessrevival.co.uk/

It's actually run over both days at the weekend and is a great combination of the pre-'72 (mostly) competitive hillclimb and car show. Usually very busy on the Sunday and we've had a stand at the show for a few years now. The paddock for the hillclimb competitors has some brilliant classic racing machinery and is as good, if not better, than the classic show itself.

As the clan generally prefers to drive the cars, rather than sit and look at them, this is the only show event on our calendar - well worth a visit!

Bob - I'm sure you'll still be there nice and early ;)

Matt

• Like 1

I agree with Matt its a fab day with the clan in good form .

• Like 1