Yellow & Fast

Turbo Tommo

Not the best day to put 400+hp on slicks to the tarmac for the first time. Took the Tom/Tommo monster to Cadwell today and survived. The car has awsome power and speed but it's a big pussycat, & all that torque is just so useable. I had a great day (well half a day 'till the heavens opened.)

Big thanks to Tom for coming all the way from Bristol to support, help and advise, absolutely top bloke.

And thanks to Rob Navin & Dave Booth (dasamdy) who turned up to gofer & spanner. You were all invaluable. I was nervous as f***

Once again, the guys in the speed series are among the most unselfish, supportive and likeable people I have ever had the pleasure to mix with. God bless you all!!

JT

Well done mate for keeping it on the island, from tip-toeing in the paddock to getting a fair old crack on once warmed up.

Could have been :bangshead: but turned out to be :D  :cool:

The "Custard Torpedo" took off and landed, all in the same day, nice one

Watch out slick boys, Tommo's a coming :0

Cheers

Dave

:D  :p  :)  :t-up:

Nice one Tommo.

I didn't think you looked as nervous as Tom.  :D:D

I did at times think that you were stark raving BONKERS to take it out in that last Downpour though ??????

The slick class looks like one to watch again next year. :blues::blues:

400+bhp :oops:  :oops:  :devil:

Have you invested in some FIA undies.  :D  :p

Is that an aerodynamic aid at the front or is it for clearing the Snow.  :suspect:

Did you manage to sus the Gooseneck out.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :bangshead: