• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Team Westfield

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Old enough to know that Terrahawks wasn't anything like as good as Captain Scarlet or Thunderbirds. What was Gerry Anderson thinking?  :cool:

John are you saying you're not old enough to remember Captain Scarlet  :cool:

Joe 90 yet another supermarianation creation - what excellent taste we have amongst the WSCC membership.

Fireball XL5, Joe 90, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray with the luscious aqua marina - perfect woman - can't speak and can breathe underwater without the aid of a snorkel, anyway I digress.

Happy New Year  :cool:

What are you lot on about? I mustn't be old old enough for any of this! :cool:

I remember my days tending bar at the local war veterans club.

Old folks there used to tell of a Doctor Who before Sylvester McCoy.

Surely these tales were just myths though?

C'mon Richard, we're about the same age and I know about Thunderbirds (FAB), Terrahawks (excellent Star Fleet music by Brian May, although why he wasn't sued by Star Trek I'll never know) and Stringray (Excellent Bongo red alert). Definitely cool stuff  :cool:

On the subject of Team Westfield and the XTR2 I too have not received any details regarding this  :cool:  which is quite a surprise 'cos they generally send me everything.

Hope you had all had a nice Christmas and are looking forward to a happy new year. I'm taking the westy to the channel islands for a week which should be fun :cool:

FAB Diggle  :cool:

SIG   :cool:  Captain

Okay, I admit it!

I used to love terrahawks - especially the noughts and crosses bit at the end - which the good guys didn't always win!

What was the evil woman called? Zelda or something?

I also had a Thunderbird 2 model with detachable belly!

Great stuff - probably worth a fortune now.

Anyway, I'm off to watch my new 'League of Gentlemen' DVD.

:cool:

By the way, did you know that 'F.A.B.' doesn't stand for anything! Mr. Anderson just thought it sounded cool! :0

Spectrum Is Green Diggle  :cool:

Wish I had a detachable belly  :cool:  Might get some better times in the speed series next year.   :cool: