SOLD 5x 15" Black OZ Titan wheels and tyres SOLD

richardhowe

I'm selling my previous wheels after changing to CXR's. 5 OZ Titan 15" 7J ET37 Black alloys in good condition with no kerb marks. 4 Toyo Proxies T1R's 195/50/R15 with 4.5mm tread on the rears and 7mm on the fronts.

The spare has never been used so still has the original tyre supplied by Halfords.

Looking for £150 and I live near Bedale North Yorkshire.

***************** NOW SOLD ************************************

20170921_200559978_iOS.jpg

20170921_195840119_iOS.jpg

20170921_195915813_iOS.jpg

20170921_195946604_iOS.jpg

20170921_200033618_iOS.jpg

20170921_200147966_iOS.jpg

20170921_200156613_iOS.jpg

20170921_200216480_iOS.jpg

20170921_200448581_iOS.jpg

20170921_200458039_iOS.jpg

20160402_072326375_iOS.jpg

PM sent

ill have them please Richard if not already sold @richardhowe

can collect this weekend

Sent a pm but no reply yet

Sorry fellas for the late replies, been trying to fix the horn on my dad's old Vauxhall Carlton this evening! I've responded to my PM's. I would prefer to sell the wheels as quick as possible and they need to be collected.

Hi 

I will take them and collect this weekend if that is acceptable, as early as poss Saturday morning would suit. Cash on pick up.

i appreciate that my offer is poss behind the others, but can collect as noted on Saturday

thanks

steve

Hi

just looked up your location, I work in Burnley, so could collect tomorrow evening

steve

Hi

so much for the order of play then!

surely there is something called ettiquete when selling

i hate queue jumpers!!

• Thanks 1

Hi

i am only responding to the last post by Richard, and as I noted my offer is behind others, so I am not trying to jump the que.

steve

11 hours ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - North London AO said:

Hi

so much for the order of play then!

surely there is something called ettiquete when selling

i hate queue jumpers!!

This is a few general thoughts on the comment above, NOT aimed at anyone in this thread!

While there is no definitive policy, (the club tries desperately hard not to have endless rules for everything!) Beyond common courtesy it usually comes Dow to two things; whether someone has made themselves know to the seller outside of the For-sale thread, either by PM or some other means, where they can inadvertently appear to be jumping the queue, as the queue was unaware of their original contact. 

- this is the reason why I always recommend the nettiquete of PM’ing, then immediately posting in the for-sale thread “I’ve PM’d you” or words to that effect.

And the other less common scenario is where someone has their own “terms and conditions”; it might be that they’re having to free space up quickly and can’t store, off on holiday, can’t ship anything,  or any number of issues that affect how they need to sell. However, in this instance, the seller really needs to make it plain in the advert that such conditions will take precedence. First to collect, needs to be gone by lunch time(!), cash only or whatever requirement they have.

That way you know whether you’re really in the running or not, and are free to put offers in elsewhere.

One other point I would make for everyone’s consideration. Unlike eBay, we might not have buyer/seller ratings, but many people do look back at buyers or sellers buying/selling history on the Boardroom when deciding whether to make or accept an offer! So do consider how your sales related history will look ;)

Thanks for all the interest on the wheels, as Dave has stated I should have included that I couldn't ship these wheels and was looking for a quick sale.

I received a PM regarding these from the buyer shortly after advertising who has been able to collect and pay promptly.

Sorry to anybody that was interested and thank you for your enquires.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.