Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Local car meet this morning 

PXL_20240804_085138406.jpg

Chateau Impney? Love the Audi as well.

@Captain Colonial yes. Footman James organise 2 or 3 meets there a year. Called Coffee & Chrome. But you have to be registered and quick off the mark when they announce the tix. Usually gone in minutes 

Spot the Westie in West Bay today 👍

IMG_1245.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset said:

Spot the Westie in West Bay today 👍

IMG_1245.jpeg

You named your car Spot?  That’s unusual!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

You named your car Spot?  That’s unusual!

Very good 😂

On 02/08/2024 at 19:46, Flying Carrot Steve said:

They look brilliant!  No idea how you do stuff like that these days, I used a Pentax ME Super back in the days of 'proper' photography, and what you took was what you got, in my case usually rubbish 

These days we can use some vigneting tool on graphic editor, in the days of 'proper' photography in darkroom we used our hands under enlarger to do that and played with colour filters on head or / and temperatures of developers etc... spending many hours to get similar effect (assuming whe had properly exposed and developed  transparency film ... maybe that is why I and others abandoned all that 😕 (  and then ...never relay involved soo deep and with so much fun in that modern digital photography

Managed to perform few tests, to check if onboard cameras fixing is steady and angles of view are correct ;)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Andrzej said:

Managed to perform few tests, to check if onboard cameras fixing is steady and angles of view are correct ;)

The darker footage had a touch of 'C'était un rendez-vous' to it. 

5 hours ago, Quinten said:

RQCkWqC.jpeg

There's a place like that not too far from me, one of the distant entrances to the Badminton estate, the Duke of Beaufort's place, looks almost identical 

This is Stowe gardens near Silverstone 👍.  Always get a picture there, although you can get ushered away as it is a National Trust site ;)

• Thanks 1

Bonnet vents and MOT left to sort and it will be finally ready to go 🥳

PXL_20240810_182011428.jpg

PXL_20240810_182034070.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Quinten said:

This is Stowe gardens near Silverstone 👍.  Always get a picture there, although you can get ushered away as it is a National Trust site ;)

Yes I have a photo opportunity place in mind, it's stunning but I need James Dyson's permission as people live there. I know his groundskeeper and gamekeeper so I may ask them. Or maybe I'll just risk it, after all it's easier to beg forgiveness than get permission right? 😂

• Haha 2