Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

1 hour ago, Matt_S said:

I wimped out this morning, deciding to take the tin top to the Haynes Breakfast Club meet 🥲 so feeling sorry for my self I totally ignored the weather forecast and decided to go on a little run down to Lyme Regis with the 🥕 instead! Glad I did ☀️👌🏼

IMG_7682.jpeg.984763f7c4054d2e5aa8376eadf3fadb.jpeg

Great colour and great name for a car 😂😂😂 🥕🥕🥕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

Great colour

Best colour you mean! 😉 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt_S said:

Best colour you mean! 😉 

Absoflippinlutely 

• Haha 1

20240407_174948.thumb.jpg.c96ed64926294f4e3a7fd288fc3a56bf.jpg

Starter motor solenoid issues! New starter on order from the Bay of E...

• Like 6

A mostly dry day out in God's county - champion!

20240406_145909.jpg

• Like 7

An enjoyable day of spannering in the 🌞!

An oil and filter change, swapped over the wheels to my silver set and torqued up, checked all the pressures of the ZZR's, refitted the de-cat pipe (MOT was a week ago), replaced the W4 stainless Mikalor exhaust clamp (the old W2 had given up the ghost when I fitted the cat and had the horrible U-bolt type as a quick fix), a 20 minute wash and polish (the joy of Carplan No1 Super Gloss!), quick test drive to Halfrauds for some more glysantin G30 and she's all ready for Kitfest tomorrow.

The old jalopy isn't looking too bad, the dailies are looking filthy now though 🤦‍♂️😂

Before:

20240402_125953.jpg

After:

20240412_152511.jpg

• Like 8

Now that Westfield are no longer making the MegaS2000 and now we have two in my hometown, Karl and I thought we would try an experiment..... 

Anyone know the gestation period of a Westfield and how big the litter is likely to be!? 😂

20240412_173613.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

Now that Westfield are no longer making the MegaS2000 and now we have two in my hometown, Karl and I thought we would try an experiment..... 

Anyone know the gestation period of a Westfield and how big the litter is likely to be!? 😂

you were clearly staring out of the window dreaming of petrol in your biology lessons at school 😄

Looks like just a brief kiss too me 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

20240412_173613.jpg

Basic biology lesson - one needs to be behind the other with its front wheels over the roll bar hanging on for dear life 😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

20240412_173613.jpg

How do I pay my deposit? I’m hoping to have first pick from the litter?! 😆

• Haha 2

Great turnout today at Kitfest!

Well over 100 kits

20240413_120432.jpg

20240413_120106.jpg

20240413_112201.jpg

20240413_104048.jpg

• Like 9

Quick run up on Dartmoor today, great to have a bit of sun for a change!

This picture makes me realise I need to get some spacers fitted for the rears, wheels look a little lost. Photography skills need working on also!IMG_20240413_110709.thumb.jpeg.268920a7ac1676ab8ed51c9571d2f593.jpeg

• Like 8