Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

13 minutes ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

If you're in North Yorkshire, keep an eye out, we often get over to the east coast. 

Will do , be great to see a few others 👍

Good venue, quack, quack😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Good venue, quack, quack😃

Aye, thought I'd go see what it was about whilst I had the chance. Looks like it'd be a good family spot in fair weather, too. 

The surprisingly massive surfaced car park was not something I expected. No wonder they advertise willingness to host car meets. 

• Like 4

So they have loads of ducks? I like ducks! 🦆🦆🦆🦆

Looks like a great spot high on the hills, beautifully bleak! 

• Like 3

Out enjoying the Peak District yesterday

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

inside that cafe on the WSCC meet

DSC04589.jpg

• Like 8

All set for a quick blast on Sunday before the rain came, and to try out my new roof/door popper arrangement 👍

20240217_125231.thumb.jpg.2c50439cffc9f2d8d12cb8dc536982d0.jpg

• Like 8

I have also fitted my halfhood today, but to drive with it I need to get rid of seat runners, as they add up approx 2cm  and its too high for me with this roof 😕 - poor visibility in front and touching hood with head. 

IMG_20240221_161640472.thumb.jpg.79e03988c7a5e6229371c7dc1e93885b.jpg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Andrzej said:

I have also fitted my halfhood today, but to drive with it I need to get rid of seat runners, as they add up approx 2cm  and its too high for me with this roof 😕 - poor visibility in front and touching hood with head. 

IMG_20240221_161640472.thumb.jpg.79e03988c7a5e6229371c7dc1e93885b.jpg

Before removing the seat runners, have you tried roof bars??  They raise the roof and stop the flapping on your head. 

• Like 2

Not yet, that is some idea , I mean thought to make it from some fibreglass bar or sth like that. Even if not for not-touching my head, as You said for not flapping, as I assume in such roof type must be present.

But - my eye level is still on upper frame ow windscreen. I constantly look above or below this frame . While If I sit in passanger seat (which I mounted without runners) its much much better. Also wind does not harm my last few hairs on head ;)

I have mounted those runners for situations if my Wife drive Westfield, but She love to sit as passanger and dont want to drive, My sons are already as tall as me, so max rear seat position is only what we used last season in fact. 

• Like 2