Westfield World arrived today

westy

Mark, return flights for 300 and rooms from 25 a night. Just part of a deal we've struck allowing us to offer cheap flights and accomodation to all, however, interested parties have to move quick as it all needs to be pre-paid by the end of March! Currently have two cars and 14 people going out, still space for more mind you :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• gee_fin

• Mark Stanton

another excellent mag, especially like the car on the back of the front cover :D

Here, here.......

Just supports the view that Westy's look best in yellow......

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

First glance looks like another great issue - p******** off I didn't go to Autosport show now..... :0  :0

Will give it the cover to cover treatment tonight - working in Northants again so nothing better to do....... :(  :(

Just supports the view that Westy's look best in yellow......

:t-up:  yellow  :cool:  yellow :t-up:  yellow  :cool:  yellow

In the yellow corner we have the Hurricane Hurdsey weighing in at 10 stone and 5ft 8" over in the red corner is Wildman Willis at 17 stone and 6ft 5"  :D  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

This is gonna be good  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  :devil:

Popcorn, get your popcorn - seats still available  :devil:  :D  :D

In the yellow corner we have the Hurricane Hurdsey weighing in at 10 stone and 5ft 8"

5ft 8" I wish  :(

more like 5ft 6" and lower than a snakes belly  :0

so you better watch out big boy  ;)

:( ...........as part of the more salubrious bit of my job I do a lot of urine testing, so yellow cars don't have a great deal of appeal for me.

:0 .........Paul, judging by the shade of your car I'd advise you ask your GP to check your ketone levels

The Yellow corner have a hole tag team.

I was offered a yellow areo screen, so there must be lots out there.

No discount for that either, he he

*given up trying*

Got mine great  :t-up:

But how did Manchesters Paul Helsby get his picture in the Merseyside report  ;)

Good point Paul, daren't leave the mag lying around in case the wife sees it :angry: I think we should charge the scousers image rights fees :devil: