• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• gee_fin

• Mark Stanton

Not got mine yet :(

However

I also notice SBD is developing stuff for the Duratec as well.....

sounds interesting  :)

andy :cool:

:D .......great issue of WW, thanks for all the effort you've put into making the mag what it is, Peter. I think the WSCC committee should send you a crate of Stella this instant.

I think the WSCC committee should send you a crate of Stella this instant.

With Peter being part of the committee team does that mean he sends himself some amber fluid  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Good read innitt  :)  ;)  I see your mate Burt has made it into press  :devil:  :D  :devil:  ;)  excellent hope he keeps us all updated  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

I got mine :)  and I got a mention too (Manchester area) :cool:  thanks Paul.

PS Sorry about not getting to the meeting but as you know my circumstances are somewhat difficult at the moment

cheers mike

There is even page 3 girls :0

Well what can I say I was fighting them off, good old HL.  :D

Nothing to do with the "all you can drink" for £7 or darkness.

What are you implying? :angry:

*laughing* All the shandies you can drink  :t-up:

The aftermath of that photo saw said lady pin Mr Coombes up against a wall in the car-park, at which point the scene was then discretely lit up by gas discharge rally lights allowing the world to admire.....

That'll teach him  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush: Cheeky young blighter

Graeme -- How did you manage to sort out return flights and stuff for Barbados for £300  ???  :)  :D  Thats a superb deal or is it a mis-print  :D  ;)  :devil: £300 for a fortnight in Barbados + beer tokens  :D  :D  :)  :p  ;)  Hope you get some pit-crew, sorry I can't make it  :(  ;)  :)

Got mine great  :t-up:

But how did Manchesters Paul Helsby get his picture in the Merseyside report  ;)