COBRA SEATS FOR SALE

cashy

Are you building a new kit or looking to upgrade your seats over the winter?  I can supply any style cobra seat brand new.  Group buys welcome.

email me at cashyblade@btopenworld.com with your requirements. :)

NEW STOCK:

I usually sell brand new seats but have recently had some ex display stock in which i need to sell to clear some space for new stock.  All seats are virtually like new but have been on display.

COBRA Monaco In Black (pair)  £190.........rrp is (£240)

COBRA IMOLA BOTH IN BLACK

1 seat in KEVLAR (very light) standard width

1 seat in Diolen in GT width  ...............£350 rrp on these are £528!!

COBRA CLUBMANS pair in Rock Fabric not usual Nylon fabric, Black and blue, these are like new and unmarked............£190....rrp (£265)

COBRA SUZUKA SEATS (pair) Both in KEVLAR, one GT width one standard, as new part from tiny scratch on rear. .....ONLY.....£460!!!  RRP IS (£698)..due in next week.

I can arrange delivery of these seats to most parts of the UK for only £30 or you are welcome to collect.  I have pics of all the seats if you would like them emailed to you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.