Members Car Pictures

Rusty Nuts

12 hours ago, MR.C said:

I haven't payed the subscription to browse the forum.

The fact that you’re here, posted that and 607 other times so far, and complained about having to log in to read Tech Talk, rather contradicts that claim.

1 hour ago, MR.C said:

I paid it to be part of the Westfield community physically.

MR.C which local area events do you attend I think you are in my neck of the woods? did you find time to attend any of the clubs main show events this year, ie  Malvern and Newark? the club has one last big show this year Silverstone Festival this coming August Bank Holiday will you be coming along?

On 09/08/2023 at 19:43, MR.C said:

Marcus,tried a show before and it's not for me mate!

Been to loads of shows with the club. Always good people and good fun with lots to see and do. What is it that you find that doesn't suit you?

• Like 1

I have been a paying member since 2003 IIRC and I have not driven my Westfield since summer 2015 which was the last track day at Hullavington. Nevertheless I look at the forum daily and even when my car is sold (family circumstances dictate) I shall quite possible maintain membership to the most civilised forum I visit. No bickering, no political rants, valuable technical knowledge, and generally enjoyable fraternity. 

• Like 3

I joined the Yamaha R1 forum in 2009, with a 2007 model everyday guys.

I was lucky enough to move Up to the 2012 model in 2013 mainly everyday guys

Then again lucky enough to own a new 2016 model in 2016  and joined the 2016 R1 forum

and it was full of rich Londoners with the bikes as  track day toys.

When I left the Yamaha stable I left the forum and have never been back since as I have no connection anymore.

As when/if I move on from the Westfield I will no longer come on here.

1 hour ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

I have been a paying member since 2003 IIRC and I have not driven my Westfield since summer 2015 which was the last track day at Hullavington. Nevertheless I look at the forum daily and even when my car is sold (family circumstances dictate) I shall quite possible maintain membership to the most civilised forum I visit. No bickering, no political rants, valuable technical knowledge, and generally enjoyable fraternity. 

Same here ditto your comments .. joined in 2008 and have made life long friends on the WSCC 😎  if I swopped my now 3rd Westy for something else I will still be a club member 😁

1 hour ago, MR.C said:

I joined the Yamaha R1 forum in 2009, with a 2007 model everyday guys.

I was lucky enough to move Up to the 2012 model in 2013 mainly everyday guys

Then again lucky enough to own a new 2016 model in 2016  and joined the 2016 R1 forum

and it was full of rich Londoners with the bikes as  track day toys.

When I left the Yamaha stable I left the forum and have never been back since as I have no connection anymore.

As when/if I move on from the Westfield I will no longer come on here.

Not sure what your experiences of the Yamaha R1 fora have to do with us? Why would you tar us with that brush?