2005 BMW 130I M Sport, Fully loaded, 260bhp

Valentinik

Im selling my 130I M sport as i'm looking to buy another toy.  Very quick car for the money at 260bhp and quite a rare one to see, especially with this spec.

The car is in very nice condition for the age, with no major marks or dents to the body, no rips or tears to the interior, everything works as it should.  It just has some small scuffs on the wheels 

I have known this car since it was purchased new by the first owner. It has done 94900 miles (which may go up very slightly) It has had 3 previous owners, one being BMW, one being a friend, the other my father.

The car has nearly every option available fitted and was £42k when new i believe.

The features it has:
18" msport wheels
msport body kit.
Xenon headlights
i drive with sat nav and cd player
leather heated seats (manual adjustment)
bluetooth phone pairing
dual zone climate control and air conditioning.
electric sunroof (rare to see alongside air con)
electric adjustable and folding mirrors.
Genuine BMW boot load liner.
M Performance black sills

Was serviced by myself within the last 12 months, changing the oil, filter and air filter.
It has had 4 new pirelli contisport contact 5 tyres fitted in the last 12 months to replace the run flats.
Mot'd this weekend with no advisories, so a full 12 months mot.
Both keys present, some service history present and supplied along with all original owners handbooks in bmw wallet.

The private registration will be removed from the car before sale, the car will be on a '55 registration plate.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

The car is located in Sutton Coldfield and i'm looking for £5,000

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_8829.JPG

IMG_6711.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

IMG_9802.JPG

IMG_7939.JPG

IMG_9808.JPG

IMG_9809.JPG

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.