Wanted Westfield to be used as a track car

Andy @ Cat

Wanted Westfield to be used as a track day car, ether bike or Vauxhall powered. Any thing considered good build quality is essential. Please email me with your cars details to andrewtriples@aol.com

Andy

Have you seen the PPE on the fosale section, looks like a good track car. Cossie powered!!!!!!!!

Andy :t-up:

Hi Andy,

How the bl**** hell are you?

Yup, Seen it. Its also on the list. Thing is it's now turning in to a very long list.

How the bl**** hell are you?

OK thank's  :t-up:

Working too much and playing not enough. :(

How's tricks over their?

might be paying you a visit soon for some powder coating.

Are you gonna do some playing out come the Spring?

Andy :)

Our slick cars still for sale

At a very Reasonable discount! (need space in the garage)

Did you Email us from the Pistonheads advert?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes, I did email you from your other ad on Pistonheads, and thank you for sending the info.

Regards

Well are you gonna buy it puff or what?

I have finally found my self the perfect car to continue my obsession with trackday fun. A 2000 factory built Megablade that came complete with a two year old Brian James Minno trailer. I would like to thank all the people who sent their car details and who offered advise especially Paul from Playskool, who put up with my constant questions. I would also like to thank Steve Smith for collecting and towing the car back all the way from Reading. All that way after a fantastic, vey late night at the WSCC Speed Series Awards.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.