Part Built car or BEC chassis

Terry Everall

Any offers of Bike chassis or part built car to be used for track days etc. With or without engine.

Let me have details of what you have

terry

email or phone

07767 836234

• 5 weeks later...

Terry  have a bike chassis its a late 99 Marin Mountain bike chassis in carbon fibre with bearings £1100 :p  :p excellent condition

Buzz :cool:

Terry Look HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Information  

Posted by:  lynno  

Phone:  07711 423400  

User Ads:  Show All Ads Posted by lynno  

Ad Description  

Westfield SEW chassis, part built. Assembled with new parts from Westfield. Includes chassis, all interior panelling, pedal box with master cylinder, front suspension and alloy uprights, 'Wilwood' 4 pot calipers and vented discs, Aeroquips, set of four Westfield adjustable coilovers, rear axle, plus box of bits with engine mounts etc Complete with set of four 7 spoke 'League Tantrum' wheels and tyres.

Offers around 1595  

DO NOT CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0  :0  :0

That explains a few things Mr Oakley-Doakley ;)

Buzz :xmas:

Buzz

You may be faster stiching to the Bike !!!!!!

Hi Terry

I have a SEiW rolling chassis,which i may be selling.Contact me on 01407 711039 if interested and i will give you more details.

Buzz

You may be faster stiching to the Bike !!!!!!

Always beat you bud!! despite you having 40bhp more than me...stick with trains Terry then you'll now u'll always be late :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Buzz  :D

ete,

I know I am old and grey but I dont actually remember you beating me anywhere except maybe in your wildest dreams after a few Stellas! :xmas:  :xmas:  :D  :p  :p

merry Xmas

Pete,

You've gone all quiet. Maybe you should consider competing in your V8 to stand a chance?

But as I keep getting told "its not Size that counts but what you do with it" :blues:  :0  :devil:

Terry

After getting in from last nights xmas party, I recieved a letter explaining my bonus for the year.

Pete

I'm with you, what ammo do you need.

Dont say you got paid a bonus as well as salary and company car.

Mind you the amount you have spent on that "ZETEC" (wash my mouth out) you are probably requiring a pools win to bail you out.

:0  :blues:

Pete,

You've gone all quiet. Maybe you should consider competing in your V8 to stand a chance?

But as I keep getting told "its not Size that counts but what you do with it" :blues:  :0  :devil:

And the fish is hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

When you reel the fish it, can I wack it over the head

:D  :D  :D  bring a railway sleeper with you it may take a bit of stunning :)

Buzz :xmas:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.