Westy wanted!

worldwidewebs

Looking for a widebody car. It will be used mainly for track days and hopefully some sprints and climbs but must also be road legal.

Condition of bodywork not too important, but quality of build is. Oh, and I'd prefer cycle wings 'cos a guy's got to have some vanity tucked away :D

So whatcha got?

Cheers

Andy  :xmas:

New mag should be out very soon and always includes some cars for sale  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You can have my pile of ****e for 12,000 GBP, it´ll beat most, but unproven at the mo, ask me again at the end of next season, and I may throw in a leather dash!!!!!!

:0  :0  :0  Leather dash  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :devil:  :D  Now that's well worth 12K  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:

Thanks for all the emails, but I've finally managed to find "the one"! Further info to follow after I've collected it on Saturday!  :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.