Brian James

DAVE O

Dave

Just check your new car width fits onto a Minno  ;) - It might be tight  ;)  with wider track  ;)

Just check your new car width fits onto a Minno   - It might be tight with wider track  

Dave

Linds sold me his old trailer cos the car wouldnt fit on a Brian James one.

If you check the widths of the trailers you `might` get the car on with a temporary set of `thin` wheels and change em for slicks etc when you get there.

HTH

Paul

If you check the widths of the trailers you `might` get the car on with a temporary set of `thin` wheels and change em for slicks etc when you get there.

This is a pain in the  :arse: , I wouldn't get a trailer thats to small, all you do is end up p******** around at the beginning & end of the day. I did this at Oulton Park earlier on this year & it really pisses me off.

Thanks for the advice chaps!

I need a minno so that it can be kept in the garage when not in use!

By the way - what is the load area width on a minno. The yellow car fitted with WT front. I just wonder how much wider the new car is at the rear?!

I know it's going to be a pain fitting narrow wheels to transport the car but I'd rather do that and have piece of mind that no thieving barsteward is having my trailer away at night!  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :angry:  :angry:

IYSWIM

Dave O.

Dave

What car have you got? I think a Minno's bed width is 5'7"

No sorry,

Gross capacity  1380 Kg  

Load capacity  1005 Kg  

Body length  3.37m (11ft 0in)  

Body width  1.65m (5ft 5in)  

Overall length  4.57m (15ft 2in)  

Overall width  2.03m (6ft 8in)  

You could always get a bigger garage. :xmas:

"could always get a bigger garage" :D  :D  LOL nice one Bananaman!! I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the summit meeting with his wife on that on!!

Well darling its not about the cost............what do you mean I'm f**king nuts and your taking the kids and going to your mothers :D

Buzz :cool:

The

Woodford Trailers ive got has a wider bed than the minno trailer due to the extensions they fit to the side of the deck, also fit in a 7' opening if you move the mud guards in a few mm.

I can fit a wide track front & rear car on it

cheers

mark

My 88 chassis with Cat widetrack fits onto my PRG which I also keep in the garage  ;)

But Linds did swap to an A series tilt bed for some extra clearance  ;)  :)  :)

Calling Mr Pointon  :D  :D  How wide is yours  :D  :0  :)

I think you can still get A series trailers with 10" wheels that are 12 feet long and have a bed of 5'7". I have one but it was made in 1999. Its near identical to a Minno, but a foot longer and 2" wider. Overall width is 7' exactly.

John

Mark,

Lindsay's tilt bed had loads of clearance with the car on it. But against a minno it's kin' huge!

No chance of getting that in a garage!

I will have a look at Woodford's garage model though..

Dave O.

The rear detachable arches might come very close to any rear stays - mine has integral arches and its snug  :)

Mine fits ok on minno. probably would get wide track front on (can't afford it this yr though :arse: )

BUT the rear stays do rub the det. arches if you don't get the car exactly central :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

185 tyres on the back (13" diameter). Would like to go 205 but dunno if I'll get it on then

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.