Fiat strada for sale

stew72

Was my mother in laws, now no longer required (long story). We have unexpectedly got it back and need to get rid a.s.a.p!

1988 Strada 85 super (1500cc). 5 door. MOT'd until 31/1/04. No structural rust. No filler and no welding as far as I can see. Bit rusty on bottom of drivers door under the plastic trim and on the o/s rear arch. Some other costmetic spots, but nothing serious.

Must be worth £150. Come on, when was the last time you saw one!

Tel David on 01379 677178 or email/PM. (And no taking the p***!;)

Come on, when was the last time you saw one!

At the classic car show @ the NEC last weekend....

And I couldnt believe that one had survived this long! :t-up:

Are you sure it's not the same one?

burn it  ;) just missed bonfire night  ???  if you wait tillthe snow comes you can use it as a sledge ! then burn it to keep warm  :) oh just burn it anyway  :arse:  ;)

I can do better than that.......

L reg skoda favorit black line ltd edition ,12 months mot,tax till april 04.  a real beauty!!!   £250.00   will do 70mph on motorway..

no you cant fill it with your rubbish and no it hasn't got a full tank of petrol  :D  :D  :D  :D

Has it got a heated rear screen to keep yer hands warm when pushing it? :D

Is it the Tampax Limited Edition (the model that comes with a tow rope)? :D

IMHO the Fiat is a bigger crock of ****e......... :0  :p  :arse:

But only just :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

And no taking the p***!

Ooops! Sorry! :blush:

b*******!

I knew I should have buried it under the patio when no one was looking :D

At the classic car show @ the NEC last weekend....

Even I wouldn't call it a classic.......and I'm the guy with one for sale  :D

Ah, I learned to drive in one of those...the speedo didn't work so I'm a real good judge of speed upto 30mph :D Amazing how something that rusted the second it came out of the showroom can still be in one peice after all this time :0

Weren't they the first car to be "hand build by robots" (or Roberts, if you are a NTNON fan) ???

oh my god someones bid on it fools !

• 2 weeks later...
i bet they regret that ,they must of bid after getting in from a saturday night out  :p then woke up and it was all to late  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.