Westfield 4 sale!

Buzz Billsberry

Has this 'Cars for sale' forum turned into Auto Trader :(  its seems that way :(  anybody selling any westfields these days

Competition Donkey has now been sold

Buzz :(

Autotrader was my first choice... Mind you, it was a surprise to see my new westie for sale in this months KitCar as well, and priced for a lot more than I paid for it! Spooky!

Basic problem I found is that a new purchaser is likley to be a newcomer to the site and has not got right access to this section, so this cuts out most of the dialogue you need as a newbie... This is the first post I have been able to make here.

Cheers

Agreed Snowy but I did see around 9 V8's but I settled on mine.I got  it  sorted via a mate of mine who was selling his.

Cheers Jon Murray :D

Buzz

has not got right access to this section

Snowy - anyone can view cars and parts for sale and wanted sections - Viewing is open to all - only posting is restricted to WSCC members  :D  :D

Agreed Snowy but I did see around 9 V8's but I settled on mine.I got  it  sorted via a mate of mine who was selling his.

Cheers Jon Murray :D

Buzz

You're welcome Buzz !

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.