Christmas Viewing Stuff

Thrustyjust

As we all know, Christmas TV is mainly stuff we have seen before and that the mother in law (wife kicked mine out thank god) usually wants to watch for the umpteenth time. So, on these dark and miserable evenings over the festive season, lets put some links on things you have been watching to let others enjoy something different. 

I have been watching redneck engineering called boostedboiz , which is a case of strapping the biggest turbos on Hondas and peeing off the V8's . Its just a bunch of schoolboys , who blow things up and shows how strong Honda engines really are. I find it quite addictive, but I cringe at their fuel costs of 5 gallons for $8 !!

There is plenty of episodes and shows some real redneck engineering , but it shows how simple the honda engines are as well.

Anyone else any recommendations to watch ?

Viewing..... nowt but Seasonal Rubbish!!!

We'll be playing traditional card and board games :)

I had the pleasure to watch Fred 'drop' a couple of chimneys near where i used to live, he did them his 'old fashioned' fire at the base trick, there were crowds of kids around him while  him while he chopped out the brickwork and inserted the props.

fred 1.jpg

fred3.jpg

Personally, when its comes to demolition I'm a Blaster Bates fan.  He used to say "Making things go bang is easy.  Not being there at the time is the clever bit"

What channel is Boostedboiz on?  And is there anything worth watching on the box over Christmas?

+1 for Blaster Bates, Lawrie!   My father found LP records of his monologues at the ICI Library in Harrogate when I was still at school and brought them home for us to listen / cry laughing to.

10 hours ago, Lawrie said:

What channel is Boostedboiz on?  And is there anything worth watching on the box over Christmas?

Just search them on youtube. Plenty of episodes. Some quite interesting on how you get 600 bhp from a Honda people carrier and street race GTR's to win :d

My son used to work for Honda and you're not allowed 600bhp

The complete Blaster Bates on mp3 is about £3.50 on eBay.  Meanwhile, I shall look for lag loonies on Youtube

I seem to recall a tale about Blaster Bates and his part in the corner being named Knicker Brook at Oulton Park ...