ZEi 220 cosworth 330 bhp

nozzer

This is by far the quickest car I have even been in, let alone owned. The cossie engine was brand new when the car was built, serviced every couple of thousand miles.

The engine has been upgraded to stage 3 specifications and should be producing in the region of 330bhp, couple that with the lightweight dimensions of the car (c.700kgs) and you have a car producing approx 490bhp per tonne!

Engine:-

> 2.0 Cosworth turbo

> Only 16200miles

> Ahmed pectal stage3 ECU

> Green injectors

> ITG Induction

> SAMCO piping

> Custom made PACE charge cooler

> Group A Head Gasket

> Custom made straight through stainless steel exhaust

> 4 Core Alloy race rad

> Bailey dump valve

> Spec-R Alloy header tank

Suspension:-

> Spax adjustable coilovers

> Willwood 4 Pot racing brakes

> 285mm discs

Wheels and Tyres:-

> 15in Compomotive ML wheels, powder coated black

> 7in wide on front

> 8in wide on rear

> AVON ACB10 tyres (road legal sticky race slicks)

Exterior:-

> Matt black badges

> Matt black 5.5in headlights

> RAC Race approved rollbar with removable stays

> Alloy panel covering bootbox hole, vinal trimmed

> Exhaust heat shield

> Westfield graphite arch guards

Interior:-

> Sparco racing gearknob

> Willians 4 point harnesses + Sparco pads

> Racetec 260mm race steering wheel

> Racetec removable race boss

ICE:-

> err......

Performance:-

> 330bhp

> 490bhp per tonne

> Quick

I have recently spent over £2500 getting the car track prepared and safe.

Bear in mind, this is not for the faint hearted; wheel spin at over 100mph in 5th gear is not unheard of!

Either mail me iannorris@btconnect.com or contact Ian on 01179 211692

PRICE REDUCTION

£12995

• 2 weeks later...

People on here may be wondering why it's changed hands so many times in such a short period  ???

You might find more joy advertising it elsewhere: findit is an obvious one, kit car mags are good, it's also the sort of thing other brands are more fond of than Westfielders so try pitching it at Dax and Tiger owners. Even Autotrader or E&M are good for cars that read impressively like yours and may appeal to first timers more than current enthusiasts, IYSWIM.

HTH

Is this John Felstead's old car?

No - it's the red one belonged to a fella on here who swapped to an XTR2.

AFAIK John Felstead's car is still being built up somewhere in deepest Cambridgeshire.

John's L16 COS is back on the road as far as I'm aware. The guy's that is rebuilding it has a website here...

Haven't checked it for a while, so I don't know how far he has got, but I'm sure it's alive an kicking again.

John's L16 COS is back on the road as far as I'm aware. The guy's that is rebuilding it has a website here.

Just had a look at that site.....Ouch! nearly £10k in costs and 600 hours in time for the rebuild  :0  on top of the cost of the car! - mind you he has refined/enhanced it somewhat  ;)

yep, thats a lot of bread...

looks like he has done a very nice job of re-building one of westfield's most imfamous demonstrators.

mmmmm, 330bhp.... I'll bet thats a beast of a machine  :love:

John's L16 COS is back on the road as far as I'm aware. The guy's that is rebuilding it has a website here...

Haven't checked it for a while, so I don't know how far he has got, but I'm sure it's alive an kicking again.

Certainly is. It was at Snetterton a coupla weeks ago, and sounded fantastic!  :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.