Sharknado 4 and 5.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Interesting definition of the word “treat”.

I loved Sharknado!  You got sharks and tornados all in one film.  And Sharknado 2, you get sharks in tornados in that one too!  As for Sharknado 3 and 4, they were both all about sharks in tornados.  Can't wait to see what they put in Sharknado 5 and 6.......:laugh:   

and I have a mate who had a 'bit part' in all of them!  :getmecoat:

I've really enjoyed them as daft, extremely silly, but knowingly so, micky take films. Right up till the last one. 

I just thought it seemed to have lost it's way, looked great in the trailer, but the actual film seemed, even for them, to have "jumped the shark". Hopefully they can get back on track next time around.

5 hours ago, Mooch said:

I loved Sharknado!  You got sharks and tornados all in one film.  And Sharknado 2, you get sharks in tornados in that one too!  As for Sharknado 3 and 4, they were both all about sharks in tornados.  Can't wait to see what they put in Sharknado 5 and 6.......:laugh:   

and I have a mate who had a 'bit part' in all of them!  :getmecoat:

Was he one of the sharks?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Demon thread resurrection!!!!!!

I was aware of the series through forum threads, so we decided to watch one t'other eve.

What utter tripe, and waste of my valuable enjoyment opportunities! :cry:

OK, OK, some may say that about my music blog :p:getmecoat::getmecoat:

The first few were the best of them, by the time it got to these There were way too many in-jokes and running gags, plus they’d sort of become the very thing they started out as a parody of, still ok, but without that previous context, probably hard to get.

That said, the whole franchise is a bit of a Bovril thing anyway, it either tickles your funny bone with the outrageous absurdity, or it doesn’t.