• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Gutted

Peter Cox

Those of you who have an MSA license and receive "Motorsport's Now" (or whatever their magazine is) may have noticed that I used my Avatar image to enter their inside back cover caption competition.

Not only did I enter, but I also won. Given all the references to Sony's PS2, WRC and another game as the next prize and the fact that these are quarterly magazines (i.e. I'd forgotten why I entered) I was really excited. However, I was to be gutted when I found out that the prize that I'd won was a choice of 4 video's from the Duke Motorsport Video collection (zippedydoodaableedinday! ) . Pants, pants, y-fronts, pants!!!

Now, do you reckon they'd accept either the same picture and caption OR the same picture with a different caption? Do you reckon I have a "gnat-in-a-liquidizer" chance of winning two on the trot?

Messages of condolence and well-wishes may be emailed direct, sob...sob...sob...

Do I sense you aren't 100% happy  :(  with your prize and feel you may have entered too early  :p .

I've heard that one before  :xmas:

Never mind Peter - it's the taking part that counts  :d  and it'll put you into the experts class - having won an MSA award.  :d

Happy Easter  :xmas: