1999 Westfield 2.0 For Sale

NevilleBull

1999 Westfield SEi Wide For Sale.  Built from Modular kit purchased in 1999.  

Very sadly and reluctantly I have to sell my pride and joy due to an accumulation of debt.

Incredible spec.  Every possible extra imaginable. Absolutely no expense spared.

Full photographic build history, and photographic history since new.  Every receipt kept – now in excess of £23’000!!!

Brief overview of spec:

Post office Red,

V-8 Bonnet with proper grill,

Full Contoured dash with VDO Gauges,

Brand new leather kick strips, carpet piping, dial insets, handbrake and gear gaiter,

Willans 4 Point harnesses with Red Willans original belt pads (stops belts from flapping around when not using sidescreens),

Westfield sports seats - jet black with red piping,

5 Brand new tires - Yokohama A539s,

Full Westfield weather gear - including bucket type sidescreens (a bit wider for more arm room),

Full tonnau,

Westfield original spare wheel cover,

£700 worth of Sony Car Hifi - including CD player, Radio, and Matching Red coned 6x9 Speaker installation ( despite what everyone thinks - it's lovely having some music when cruising along on a Sunday afternoon),

Brand New Westfield carpet set - black with red leather piping.

Engine details:

2000cc Hand built and designed Ferriday engine.

Now producing 180 bhp at the flywheel, 165 at wheels.  0-60 time has just been recorded at 5.2 seconds with me driving (20 Stone!!;) using a Race Technology AP22 meter.

Currently running on a Piper 285 Cam, lightened steel valve caps, Professional competition springs and valves,

Engine is only just run in with 1487 miles covered.  Incredible engine.  Based on a CVH,  Mike Tanski from Ferriday built and designed the 2000cc to my specification.  Very much lighter than a crossflow or Zetec, yet producing more hp and torque.

The engine has a great deal of modification potential too.  By just adding Throttle bodied injection and 3-D mapping you could be talking well in excess of 200bhp at the wheels, modify the head, add some solid lifters and a turbo - and you'd be in bike engined performance territory.  Something I would like to have done if business hadn't have dried up.

The car is my pride and joy.  I can't describe how frustrating and sad it is to sell it after all the hard work and money I’ve put into it.

I'm looking for around £11000 for the car as I need to sell it fairly soon.

If you are interested please email or call.   I am based in Reading - South East UK.

Please no time wasters.  

Neville

email: Nevillebull@hotmail.com

Mobile: 07990 556117

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.