Ahem "westfield For Sale"

Rusty Nuts

Okay, okay, we heard! To be sure, to be sure... :p

:d 

On 07/10/2017 at 00:04, Blatman said:

Looks like a LoCost to me. A bad one...

I agree. Although why anyone would try and pass one off as a Westfield is a mystery. There are some nice touches on it, but on the whole I would say it doesn't look quite right. The original builder probably failed the IVA big style and lost interest in it. That is the usual story behind the majority of "track only" locosts with lights and indicators fitted that can be seen on the usual selling pages. 

Could be worth a look for someone mechanically minded who would like a winter project, as long as they are made fully aware that it is not actually a Westfield! 

7 hours ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Okay, okay, we heard! To be sure, to be sure... :p

:d 

Moderator hat on - and binned the multiple posts :yes:

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:46, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Moderator hat on - and binned the multiple posts :yes:

oops sorry.. phone was playing silly b*******s and didn't seem to do anything when I clicked and I forgot to go on the PC when I got home the next day