Westfield Seight

cliff cartwright

1998, Non-Q, 2k miles, Chrome Yellow with all black trim, Very fast TVR Power hand built engine, All new parts, Build photos and all recepits, Immaculate high quality build in new condition, Young family and lack of use forces reluctant sale to make way for a 4 seater convertible. £12950.

Please ask for photos and full spec sheet.

Tel: 01543 263463 (Staffordshire)

cliff.jpg

I would add some pictures but can't work out how to. The help board does not seem to provide any advice. Any suggestions welcome.

:0 .....if you have your own site then up-load a picture on it, right click for Properties, then use that address in your advert (by clicking the button that says IMAGE then paste the address). If you do not have your own site then set up a freebie and up-load your pictures on that and put your site address in the advert. Click  HERE to see the site I set up to sell my car.

:) ......if you get stuck ask Westy, he knows all about these sort of things and might be able to host your pictures if you ask nicely.

• 2 months later...

In fact to a chap down the road from me in Clanfield  :)

Spotted it the other day and had a quick chat.

Cheers

Bazzer

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.