Black Country Area Meet - Sun 1st October

Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

Just a reminder to say that the October meet is coming up this Sunday, (1st), 7pm at the Dudley Arms, Himley. DY3 4LB.

Nights are drawing in and the weekend weather is not looking too good so it may not be a Westi Evening. 

Hopefully see a few of you there for a catch up and discussion on Winter projects.

Thanks 

Rhett

Well we decided not to go in the Westy as we had a soaking yesterday and thought it might rain again but it was a lovely evening so wish we had used it now :down:

Shame there were only 4 of us at the meeting!

Hi guys apologies for jumping post I'm local to himley (stourbridge) and are looking to purchase a westfield in the near future would it be possible to attend a meet at some point to pick brains as it where?

1 hour ago, JP5000 said:

Hi guys apologies for jumping post I'm local to himley (stourbridge) and are looking to purchase a westfield in the near future would it be possible to attend a meet at some point to pick brains as it where?

Yes you would be more than welcome, but don't expect to see many Westfield's this time of year especially if it's wet.

Not sure if I will be there but just keep your eye on here closer to the time.

Andy

• Thanks 1

Hi @JP5000, I have posted on your intro thread some options for meeting up sooner rather than later if you are interested.

Andy is right that most of the club meets at this time of year do not attract many Westfields, generally tintops all round. However, some of us do continue to get out and about at weekends throughout the winter months so keep checking the out and about section on here for anything you may want to attend as you are welcome to join us even if it is in a tintop etc. 

• Thanks 1

Tbh this is the only downside looking at this time of year really should have spent more time over summer researching but didn't expect to be looking for a car as soon as this.