Part-Built SE for sale

MarkJ

Hi,

Due to a relationship breakdown, I am looking to sell my part-built Westy SE. The car is a 1992 year kit and is the standard body type. It is probably 90% finished, with almost all other parts to finish.

The car is BRG in colour and is the swept wing variety, although these have not yet been fitted, so could be switched to the cycle wings if required. The bodywork has been scratched in places, but most should polish out.

Below is some of the spec -

1600 Xflow engine with performance cam that was rebuilt by a Jaguar engineer

twin Weber 40 DCOEs (to be fitted but already serviced)

4 speed gearbox

4-2-1 exhaust manifold

chrome exhaust and SVA compliant tail pipe

new alloy rocker cover

5 Minilite copies with 195/60/14 Yokos

new seats

new Westfield dashboard and new VDO instruments

new Westfield SVA compliant steering wheel and lock

partially carpeted

alloy gearknob, and leather gaiter

all lights except side repeaters fitted

roll-bar fitted

boot-box fitted

red SVA compliant 4 point harnesses, to fit

The car has all mechanicals fitted, all suspension fitted, brakes fitted and bled, fuel lines and tank fitted, all bodywork except wings fitted, and needs to have the following done to it -

wiring loom connected up (all labelled)

carbs fitted (linkage supplied) to manifold

cooling system connected up

wipers fitting (motor and wheel boxes already in place)

sender units fitting to engine

exhaust pipe fitted to manifold

wings fitting

side repeaters fitting

trimming finished

have all bolts tightened

and be made SVA compliant ready fot its test (new SVA Manual supplied)

I have spent around £6,500 getting it to this point and would love to finish it, but other things are taking priority right now. Anyone offering around £4,750 can have it and all additional parts, nuts, bolts, spare set of wheels and tyres, gauges etc.

Email me, or ring 01225 852789 daytime, or 01225 702946 in the evening. Cheers,

Mark.

98 views and not one enquiry? Surely someone wants an easy to complete project, with the benefit of having a car on the road for around 5 grand? Someone help...

???

MJ.

Due to the resounding lack of interest  :D, I have decided to reduce the price to £4,000 for a quick sale. Anyone interested?

MJ.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.