covered trailer

SteveD

brian james a series 4 wheeler , 12 ft long bed 6ft4" wide ,spare wheel ,winch , fully enclosed ,new mudguards ,and yes it rev's to 9500 and its green 5 speed etc etc ,£1500 ono ,its even has the wscc logo in yellow on each side  ;)  :D

mr j what the hells dibs ???

Have you cleared out all the bags of pizza  :)  :devil:  :devil:  :xmas:  ;)

dib dib dob dob mr j  ;) or was it dob dib dob dib arrrrr who cares bl**** boy scout's ,

dib dib dob dob mr j  ;) or was it dob dib dob dib arrrrr who cares bl**** boy scout's ,

It's DYB DYB DOB

As in...

Do Your Best, Do Our Best

And I'm not even old enough to remember!

oh my god :( come on your mummy used to send you off to scouts with your little uniform on  :( come on you can tell us ;)

£1500 ? Hoowwww much ????  :0 Is Eddie Stobart still after you Stevie Boy?  :D  :D

Seriously though, if anyone wants a robust trailer that wont let their pride and joy get wet and dirty on the motorway, this could be it.

JL  :xmas:

munchkin boy  ;) are you after commision :)

How many bedrooms has it ? .Does it have Quaife central heating?.Has it got  en-suite dog box. How often do you need to change the Anti-roll beer carrying hubs? Have u ever shagged a sheep in it? :arse:  :arse:  :0

Buzz :p

buzz it has all the above  :D but i have never shagged a sheep in it nor have i ever shagged a sheep, i think your confusing me with the welsh tossa  :0 who has is own shaggable flock ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.