Thursday 10th offline for a bit...

Andy Banks

Forum has been up and down. We are aware, in control and will post updates here as necessary.

2 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Forum has been up and down. We are aware, in control and will post updates here as necessary.

Glad you are taking responsibility Sir Chair :t-up::d

Ah yes happy to take the rap and keep the good folks of the WSCC informed, but it's a team effort keeping things in control.

:praise:

Just so we are all in the loop, I have asked the forum software vendors to look at our set up to provide some assurance that all is good as part of the support we pay for. It may be that the forums come and go whilst they do this. Please bear with us.

Forum vendors report nothing suspicious and no other reports for similar activity on other forums that they support.

I have added the forum to my Google Webmaster Tools account to allow me to perform more in-depth investigations and I am currently waiting for Google to fully 'spider' the site.

• Thanks 1