tango mobile

SteveD

my tango mobile,reg on current plate , westfield sei wide tunnel race chassis ,heavily modified to bring engine further back + lots of extra bracing front and rear and under dash  ,fully rose jointed wide track ,titan steering rack ,wilwood 4 pot callipers, big discs ,alloy hubs ,lightweight rad ,lsd ,quaife g/box,plays kool  digi dash + light weight wiring loom ,carbon dash + lots more ,annodised interior panels ,aero screen ,wide rear arch's ,engine is vx 2.0 16v built using all QED parts ,QED race head ,steel rods ,omega pistons ,etc , etc ,dry sumped ,steel flywheel ,tony law exhaust ,throttle boddies ,250 bhp ,fully road legal ,comes with 13" wheels with slicks or 15" wheels with  road tyres , and with fresh built engine ,car is in imaculate condition ,give me a bell to discuss the price  ,you will  be surprised ,steve 01606 836354 home or mobile 07759867470

errrr probably not  ???  :0 there are some things in life you have to do  :0 and i feel its time i tried my hand at circuit racing ,im going to do the ace veichle deliveries  championship in a mod prod lotus elan ,but i will still do a few of the speed series rounds ,just to keep me in touch with reality and keep my hand in at drinkin  ;) and to give kenneth change  :arse:

oh yes i have had a few messages and phone calls asking if i will split it ,and the answer is NO , before anyone else ask's ,but i will take a sensible part exchange , god only knows why i would want to sell the aero screen seperate  ??? buy a bl**** new one man

mmmm did not take long for the p*** taking  ??? still for sale

OH DEAR CHILDREN ;)

Come on Steve, surprise me. Will granny's inheritance get me it? Reveal the price man.

JL

munchkin boy you could not afford it ,stick to your puma power project  :arse: with a bit of luck it will be sold by friday to someone not to far away ,he he he he  ;) o yes sorry the duck i was not aiming anything at you

tango car is sold , :blush:  ;)  ;)to a man with £16500 oh yes  :D  :blush:

Steve,

Thank god for that. I was nearly tempted. Did the curse go with it?

BTW - have you got any split rims left over and maybe an ECU?

JL

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.