New Trackday Venue at Lyneham, Saturday 5th August

Simon_Jones

I am booked.  I also like the increased noise test limit.  I am doing Abingdon the day before too so I hope the car stands up to both.

I look forward to hearing what the WSCC Massive thinks. Unfortunately I cannot go on this occasion, but if it's a good venue, I shall give it a try when my son is available to join me with his Z4MC

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent day today, sunshine,rain, hail and thunder :d as usual MAE did an amazing job and set out a challenging track which, once the dust and gravel had gone, got faster and faster.  Let's hope it becomes a permanent venue in the future.

Yeah a few of us nor require re-sprays to half our cars but other than that the track layout was superb and the day was well run.

Other negative. No tea or coffee!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Martin251184 said:

Yeah a few of us nor require re-sprays to half our cars but other than that the track layout was superb and the day was well run.

Other negative. No tea or coffee!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, it's not uncommon to see Westfields bound for airfield days, (which can have very abrasive surfaces and loose grit etc) with all the forward facing bodywork heavily taped up.

35 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Ah, yes, it's not uncommon to see Westfields bound for airfield days, (which can have very abrasive surfaces and loose grit etc) with all the forward facing bodywork heavily taped up.

Wish we had thought to do that! Ho hum we don't track them to be precious over there appearance!

My car is on the naughty step as it developed a leak between the gearbox and the engine towards the end of the day!