selling my car

mmmmdonuts

I think I am going to sell the westie before setting off around the world.  I will advertise privately, but what companies will buy it if I can't find a buyer?  Obviously I haven't sold it with a week to go I will just have to sell it quick.  

Terry Nightingale?  Any others?

Will they want to see the car in person?  Or will they give an estimated price based on spec and photos?

How much is it worth anyway?  It is Nov 2000 factory built sport carbon.  number 18 of the 25 built.  155bhp 1.8 zetec.  full weather gear.  Lockable boot.  Carbon cycle wings.  Carbon effect rear lights and stone guards (I presume they aren't carbon anyway). 5500 ish miles.  No track days (bloomin gypsies - its a long story).  Cost a #### of a lot.  I'm thinking it will have depreciated over a £1 a mile.  Sounds a lot when you say it like that doesn't it.  Still, its been fun.  Then I get the joy of shopping for a new car when I get back!

Hi, Mr Donuts

I recon that your car would be worth around £12K give or take £500.

I'm sure if you ring Terry Nightingale they would give you an idea of what they would be prepared to give you for it (be as honest as possible with them, no point in bull****ting them :durr: , not that i think you would :0  :D ) I recon they would offer you about £1,500 less than you might expect from a private sale-they have to make a profit after all. Still might save you a lot of mither, selling a car is a pain in the :arse: most of the time.

All the best.

Andy :t-up:

you could try:

- Terry Nightingale

- Hallmark Cars

- Westfield themelves - esp. as its a factory built car

They may buy the car off you or they may offer to sell it on your behalf then take a percentage.

you have pm about price also

Mike

JulianS,

You still got yours? I thought it was for sale...

Mine went quick enough(booohooo) ???  ??????:angry:

but i'll cough to getting less wanted

Have PM'd you what I got.

TA

Warren

JulianS

You mean Jon Waggit - sometime fireman and very quick racer mostly at Harewood & Loton, he now has a single seater with about 300bhp and which is mostly made of carbon fibre.....I bought my Westfield 'privately' through him as the owner was a mate of his so he stored it at his ahem 'showroom' - basically an old barn behind the house.

www.sscarco.co.uk is his website