Knockhill Monday 28th August

congorobot

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I'm struggling to upload pics on here.. 

Anything I need to know about? Problem with the system?

7 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Anything I need to know about? Problem with the system?

I'm not sure.. but I'm sure I used to be able to upload multiple pics in one post? Now after one it's saying I'm exceeding my upload limit? .. even if I try to upload another photo in a consecutive posting. If I leave the website and return after a couple of mins, I can upload a pic again? Could it be an issue with the photo file sizes?

Could be. You're allowed a max of 5mb per upload so trim them down first. The system resizes pics down to a max of 1600x1200 px to keep storage reasonable but it helps if you resize them prior to upload. 

A couple of videos from me..

First one is a clip from the morning in the dry. There's a bit of an "eek!!" moment when a BM compact spun.

And, the second vid is some of the afternoon's sessions strung together.. conditions ranging from Powerboating to just plain wet. It ends with a trip down the escape road.. time to quit while ahead! I really enjoyed the wet track, but I know a big expensive whump isn't far away! :oops:

• Like 1