Croft 22nd August

Deanspoors

I've booked up to Croft on the 22nd of August in aid of running my new engine in and a bit of a shakedown and tweaking session. Anyone else interested in coming? its through Javelin and if you're a WSCC member you can also get 10% off the cost of the track day using the Javelin discount code in the WSCC members only forum section.. Loads of spaces left and Croft is a nice fast sweeping circuit suitable for all skill levels. It's an open pit lane format so can be on the track pretty much as much as you like and it's 105dB noise level, so suitable for most Westfields. I've done several track days there now so any questions, fire away :)

Cheers,

Dean

How come? I'll be going out for 10-15 laps at a time and heat cycling the engine. I've seen plenty of race prepared cars using track days to prepare their cars.  I don't have an MSA competition licence so a test day is not an option at the moment unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...