Stainless steel silencer

martin ennis

Repackable silencer. Dimension of main body excluding end plates is approximately 400x140. Internal diameter of inlet pipe 54.5mm. £30 plus postage.

IMG_20170708_140638173.jpg

IMG_20170708_140654514.jpg

IMG_20170708_140708674.jpg

Hi Martin, Have you heard this in use? If so, where would you class it volume wise?

Thanks, Dan 

Hi Dan. I used to use it on a Yamaha R1 engine and it regularly passed the under 105 DB rule used for hill climbing. However it is straight through and largish bore so it is pretty loud.

Cheers, Martin

5 hours ago, martin ennis said:

Hi Dan. I used to use it on a Yamaha R1 engine and it regularly passed the under 105 DB rule used for hill climbing. However it is straight through and largish bore so it is pretty loud.

Cheers, Martin

Thanks for getting back to me Martin, unfortunately I don't think this is what I'm after, as I've got a cross flow and I'm after something that doesn't make my ear drums bleed like my current one! 

Good luck with the sale!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.