MSE Abingdon Track Day 4th Aug 2017

Dommo

Another one that is fully booked I'm afraid, but has anyone else made it onto this one?

These used to available right into the first days of the week leading up! You could get a weather forecast and book, or not! Damn this recession... :d

I don't know what it is that's booking them up so much earlier this year than last year. Will be interested to see the kinds of people that turn up and whether it's the usual or not

The fact they have lost Hullavington is probably having an effect as they are running less trackdays 

Sorry for the radio silence....I'm booked in for this one, chaps.  Coming along with a couple of mates - one with a rather nice XI you won't have seen before.  

15 hours ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

The fact they have lost Hullavington is probably having an effect as they are running less trackdays 

And Keevil a year or so ago too.

Going to one in July. Got a few Combes in August.