If you could ban one TV show, which one...

John K

Eastenders was realistic.. we'd need subtitles.  

I'd boot 'songs of praise'... surely the premise of singing is to make noise a medium best kept to the radio.   I definitely don't need to see a full church full of over enfusiastic folk, knowing the church would have been almost empty had it not been for some licence payers cameras.    

Jeremy Kyle.

words have not been invented that Discribe that clown. 

Pepper pig... a nasty programme kids love which parents are forced to watch 

1 hour ago, marcusb said:

Pepper pig... a nasty programme kids love which parents are forced to watch 

:dBen and holly is much better:yes:

The night garden...  omg...  I had to suffer that so much...    good night Mackapacka...  it should have been called Night soil...     The telly tubbies can go as well.. stinky winkie and poo! 

Pointless !

Just don't see the point :)

Cant stand that patronising turd Alexander Armstrong :angry:

I find myself enjoying both Bargain Hunt and Pointless (my best ever round on the latter being naming Battle of Britain aircraft where I scored seven Pointless answers in the one round - guess what I read about as an impressionable kid)!

I do, however insist in switching off any Big Brother (or related shows) plus a lot of the other "reality" shows my wife holds so dear (and stays up late to watch recordings of once I have gone to bed).  I mean, what's real about a bunch of Z list people living in front of cameras in Australia somewhere eating bugs and animal bits?   I'll also add in any programme featuring Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall or Graham Norton.

Simon

Anything that plucks thick, self-obsessed people off the streets, gives them a platform that they do not warrant or deserve and then make them into Z list celebrities that only similarly thick self-obsessed people give a stuff about - TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Kardashians etc, sure there are many more

My vote is also POINTLESS

Alexander ASrmstrong's words are same every show!!! A Robot would be more entertaining

17 hours ago, terry everall said:

My vote is also POINTLESS

Alexander ASrmstrong's words are same every show!!! A Robot would be more entertaining

So I nominate the Maybot to replace Armstrong as presenter--strong and stable presentation with the knowledge that Pointless means Pointless.

I wouldn't ban anything. 

If you don't like it, turn it off. 

19 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I wouldn't ban anything. 

If you don't like it, turn it off. 

Not sure how to do that is there a switch somewhere or do you unplug from the wall :(

• Like 1