• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

For sale!!!

mikehreynolds

Er yes i know its not a car part but am selling it due to purchasing a new car and am a poor student!!

Omega Seamaster Professional Automatic, this is the large face, automatic model, comes complete with all the boxes, papers, handbooks, and an unused warranty card. It is immaculate and like new, only a few months use, costs £1100 new but am selling for £900 ono!! Can send pics if necessary. email - 02068416@brookes.ac.uk or call Mike on 07979088699

what !  :(  a poor studant who spent £1100 on a chuffin watch ,you can have my rolex for 20K  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

£10  :0

What's it rev to ..........................................................................................

...................................................... :p  :p  :p  :p  :D

:D  :p  keep it up  ;)

does it have an aero screen or full screen  ???  :durr:

If anyone does want to buy watches for wives, girlfriends ect.

I can provide Rolex, Omega and Breitling watches with up to 30% discount off RRP.  But knowing some of you guys, you would prefer to spend the money on a engine rebuild!!!!!

Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.