Party Political broadcast

westy

if she knows any of the blue gang, could you enquire just why they used the slogan 'lend us your vote'.  Surely you need some trust before lending anything to anyone :0  :D

I have E-mailed here about speed and asylum a few times and all I get in return is copy and pasted party **** not here opinion or anything usefull.

Paul.

are social study teachers still left wing lefties

when I was a college I have two social studies teachers the first as far left as he could go BUT practised what he preached.

the other a female again far left and sexist to an extream,  that she found books for engineering studants to read that where writen in the female tense ie she hit the bearing with a hammer she hit her hand, she used a spanner etc.

Paul.

lol..

yes bl**** lefties. My English teacher is our ''Amnesty Somehthing correspondeant'' and I have recently learned that, unlike in my day, students dont get shouted at, but get ''mentors'' which they can talk to about their problems and feelings. f***** softies!

rant over

ahem, anyways, yes they are still lefties :angry:  :angry:  :arse: